We are looking for our European E-Commerce team in Almere for an:
E-Commerce Project Manager / Business Analist
What do we do?
Within an international organization we create, roll-out, extend, support and manage several E-commerce & Digital applications and initiatives (eg. web, PIM, CMS) for our European business units. It’s our job to make each project a success, by working close with our IT and Business colleagues and vendors. We are also responsible for after care, maintenance and improvements of the implemented applications.
You will be working as project lead and/or business analist, depending on the project.
The Key Project:
For this position, you will directly start with a great challenge. You will complete the built of our new European Inventory Management system. We’re finalizing the development & testing phase before we start our pilot for this project. After the implementation in the Netherlands the system will be rolled out to Germany. The system will be extended with additional country specific funtionalities.
Within this project you have a dual function, projectmanagement and defining/describing detailed business requirements.
- Project lead
- - Prevent project scope screeps
- - Project reporting
- - Pro-active managing project challenges
- Analysis and document the processes for the current and new requirements
- Testing (both technical IT testing but also guidance of business team testing)
- You work on HBO level
- Experience as a project manager
- Excellent (project) management skills
- Experience with (working in) international organizations
- Advanced project tracking and gatekeeping skills
- You got experience with the functionality of customer facing tools
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- Working under pressure brings out the best of you. Even then, you monitor the project and, where necessary, adjust the planning, organization, information and quality.
The location for this job is Almere and partly from the home office.
Are you an experienced Project Manager / Business Analist within E-Commerce? Then respond quickly! We would like to receive your application letter and CV. You can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st November 2020. For substantive questions about this vacancy, you can contact Bram Prinsen (Manager E-Commerce Development) via telephone 06-51572429 or by email: email@example.com For questions about the procedure, please contact Marion Oldigs on telephone 036- 535 8679 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Schein aanvaardt geen ongevraagde hulp van intermediairs/uitzendbureaus of andere derden voor deze vacature. Toegestuurde cv’s (in welke vorm dan ook) door genoemde partijen aan enige medewerkers van Henry Schein zonder geldige schriftelijke zoekopdracht, worden beschouwd als publieke informatie. Er zal aan genoemde partijen geen vergoeding zijn verschuldigd in geval een kandidaat wordt aangenomen van wie ongevraagd het cv en/of andere gegevens zijn toegestuurd.